Hot Blast Valves
Design Features Of Hot Blast Valves
- Minimized heat loss due to optimized isolation of body and bonnet.
- Special design cooling water passages provide optimum flow.
- Sealing in both direction, floating paddle design.
- Valve actuation in accordance with customers´requirements (man./ electr. / hydr. / pneum.)
- Pressure rating up to 6 bar.
- Service temperatures up to 1550°C
- Nominal sizes up to 3000mm (120 inch).
- Customized prefabricated cooling water rings can be ordered in advance of the planned refurbishment.
- All strength and leakage tests can be executed inadvance.
- Manufacturing time for refurbishment can be reduced to a minimum.
The Design Guarantees
- Considerable reduction of required quantity of cooling water
- Extended operational life of the valve due to thermal insulation which reduce the thermal insulation which reduce the thermal stresses to the valve.
- Less deposits in cooling water channels, by decreasing the area cross section of the channel and increasing the speed.
- Improved maintenance due to optimized valve design and exchangeable body seats.
- Reduced operating costs due to decreased heat loss and reduction in amount of cooling water.
Yearly Savings Up To...
- Push Lever Valves
- Snort Valves
- Bleeder Valves
- Equalizing & Relief Valves
- Back Draft Valves
- Non Return Valves
- Line Blinds
- Repair Service
- Refurbishment and Modifications
- Spare parts for each kind and brand of Valves